- Interview, observe, analyze and document customer requirements
- Conceptualize and synthetize complex problems and derive execution roadmaps
- Support business analysts, requirement engineers and developers in creating and maintaining modern delivery middleware
- Co-work with proposition, administration and interface owners and content specialist in enhancing current data access nodes
- Review and sign-off IT Requirements and project artefacts
- Define and monitor key performance quality parameter
- Support client facing force and IT departments in maintaining current and migrating to new delivery capabilities
- Master classes authoring and teaching
- Expert understanding in data processing concepts, storage and dissemination with particular focus on market data
- Experienced in financial information, data modeling, common data standards, data management, data entitlement, etc.
- Experienced in common software programming languages and scripting, network technologies and messaging, software design, databases, etc.
- Experienced in capacity management methodologies and sizing questions.
- Experienced in various stages of the software development processes applying common practices
- Ability to collaborate and negotiate among various stakeholders of diverse backgrounds
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, proven cross-cultural leadership skills
- University degree or equivalent in information technology, engineering or economics, any post-graduation in finance as an asset
- 10+ years' experience in product management, project management, as product owner or in a relevant, leading job role within the financial market industry as data consumer or data provider
- Perfect written and spoken English, with German or French an asset
Stockholm or Copenhagen
10-20% travel time
If you have any questions, please call Fredrik Ullberg +46 8 5861 6315
We only accept online direct applications.