- Support the product management team in day-to-day tasks
- Analyze processes and support in the redesign of internal controls and workflows
- Assist the product management team to design and develop new products
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and develop relationships with key contacts
- Perfoming various analytical tasks and providing deliverables in the form of presentations or reports
- You have successfully completed at least a bachelor's degree at an university or university of applied sciences in business or economics and want to apply what you have learnt in practice
- You have strong analytical, conceptual and methodical skills as well as an efficient way of working
- Fluent German and English is a must
If you have any questions, please call Benjamin Fleissner .
We only accept online direct applications.