- Your primary responsibility are internal and external workshops, meetings and events from their conceptional planning to the documentation of their results, including budget, logistics, communication etc.
- This entails working in close collaboration with product development, sales and service development divisions to drive, plan and coordinate activities
- Internal as well as external communication around those activities
- Structure topics and areas of work including work planning and administrative support, enabling an efficient and effective team effort
- Establish and maintain an efficient and proactive stakeholder management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or comparable education
- 3-5 years of experience in event organization, communication, administration or in a similar position working in an international environment
- Expert knowledge and proven experience in Microsoft Office Programs (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Structured and effective way of working
- Very reliable, proactive and progressive person who is used to work independently
- Excellent communication, networking and organizational skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Startup mentality
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An experience to be part in the World's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
If you have any questions, please call Sandra Bolognese +41 79 749 67 12.
We only accept online direct applications.