- Analyzing pricing data from a variety of sources by using quantitative and qualitative methods to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends
- Determine competitive pricing strategies for new and existing products in close collaboration with sales and marketing personnel
- Confidently be able to describe and defend models in executive level debates
- Develop pricing tools that can be used throughout the company to respond to trends and changing market needs quickly
- Actively monitor industry trends and align existing pricing strategies to improve sales volume or profitability
- Develop and communicate forecasts and models to show the potential of various strategies and their impact
- Bachelor/Master degree or MBA in finance, economics, or business administration
- +/ 3 years of work experience in the product pricing and market analysis preferably in financial services or management consulting
- Strong analytical and quantitative modelling competence
- Expert knowledge and proven experience in spreadsheets design and use (eg: pivot tables) and presentation tools
- Advanced data management skills are an asset e.g. statistics, database design and data queries
- Solutionminded and structured mindset, strategic thinking, very organized personality and independent work style
- Fluent English language skills are an absolute must
- Startup mentality
If you have any questions, please call Sandra Bolognese +41 79 749 67 12.
We only accept online direct applications.