- Design, development, and operationalization of a compliance utility solution for the Swiss market and in collaboration with selected private and retail banks
- Business development activities (marketing/ sales) for new products, incl. marketing planning and presentations for potential clients
- Management and coordination of workshops and working groups with representatives of Swiss banks
- Identification of potential new features and further development of the products, coordination of change requests with clients and providers
- Market observation and business analyses for the identification of trends and solutions as well as analysis of relevant developments to actively create, shape and validate potential new product ideas with banks
- Several years of experience in product management (preferably within the finance industry and/ or infrastructure services)
- Experience in the private banking sector, preferably in the risk or compliance department, strongly desired
- Strong communication skills with a "can do and delivers" attitude, entrepreneurial mindset
- High level of assertiveness and solution-oriented approach
- Very good organization and planning skills, incl. strong stakeholder management capabilities (internal and external)
- Familiarity with innovation methodologies and product development cycles based on use cases
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- -Good German and English skills, French is a plus
We value diversity, and the enrichment it brings to our company. We look forward to all applications, regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.