- Responsible for new sales opportunities for our Core Services and Clearing products in your geographical area.
- Account for strategic relationship management and the client service experience.
- Manage overall client profitability
- Responsible for the overall management of service delivery into your assigned client base, working closely with Product Management, Client Services and Securities Operations
- Anticipate and retrieve client needs and requirements, understand them and direct them to the relevant business unit of SIX.
- Responsible for the on-boarding of new clients recruits, including KYC (initial and on-going), and liaison with product management, operations and project management where required.
- Responds to and resolves queries involving operational staff, client service, legal and compliance, working with the relevant internal stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Product Management, Securities Operations).
- Build and extend strategic relations on respective levels with Banks, Broker/Dealers and other Client Segments as appropriate, across all products but with a focus on your Business Area
- Actively plan, manage and develop global account plans in collaboration with the existing clients and originate new accounts
- Work with leadership to review or create target lists to drive profitable growth and support the targeting teams
- Drive proposal activity and documentation quality
- Be a role model with regard to building a sales culture in the Securities & Exchange Services.
- Identify and address market developments and client requirements across all products in close cooperation with other sale managers, relationship managers, product managers and the client service teams and ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- Support cross-selling and new business opportunities for all services and other products in close cooperation with the respective sales, relationship and product managers.
We welcome those who thrive on challenges, accept no compromise on integrity and exemplify team spirit. We reward our employees' dedication by investing in their growth and development whilst also encouraging them to innovate and explore new paths. Our values of Ownership, Accountability, Trust & Innovation define how we approach our colleagues and clients alike. They lead SIX from strength to strength and absolutely set us apart from our competitors. You will be an autonomous individual wholly focussed on revenue generation and client satisfaction. You will possess a degree from any discipline and have a solid industry experience in a similar role. Excellent written, oral and listening skills are essential as well as the ability to negotiate, persuade and close deals with a good track record.
RemunerationThe package will be based on experience and background and will include a basic salary, sales bonus scheme and other benefits.
If you have any questions, please call Elizabeth Colemann +44 20 7550 5191.
We only accept online direct applications.