- Help us develop strategies to effectively generates sales driven ideas in analyzing the product and the competition (Equity, ETF, fixed income and structured products)
- Assist and play a role in various trading-related projects
- Prepare Generation of client and sales statistics (knowledge in R desirable)
- Support other relationship managers in all tasks related to sales / relationship management of existing clients from the meeting preparation to the maintenance of CRM
- Supporting the team in administrative matters
- Degree in business administration, banking/finance or economics (Bachelor's or Master's degree)
- Initial practical experience in banking (big bank experience is an advantage) or comparable environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking skills
- Goal-oriented and efficient working method with high quality standards
- Strong communication skills and fluent in German and English
- You have demonstrated a love of learning new things
Are you looking to gain experience during an internship in a dynamic environment that enables you to develop personally? We seek talents who really want to move things and who regard failures as a learning opportunity.
We only accept online direct applications.