- Independent compilation of quantitative and qualitative analyses for listed companies and other closely related areas
- Support in the organization and preparation of meetings with listed companies and management of post-meetings actions
- Support in the preparation of educational events including development of content, coordination with speakers, managing logistics in cooperation with the marketing department
- Evaluation of congresses, events, seminars and client workshops both in Switzerland and abroad
- Support in various administrative tasks
- Participate in projects and managing of interfaces with other departments
- University/University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule) degree or similar high-level education
- Passionate about sales and relationship management
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency in working with Excel, PowerPoint and similar software products
- Independent, innovative, pragmatic and self-motivated personality
- German and English language skills (French an asset)
Are you looking for an interesting internship position in a dynamic market environment that gives you the opportunity to gain practical experience?
We look forward to receiving your complete online application documents in English.
If you have any questions, please call Sandra Ledergerber +41 58 399 25 14.