- Provide research and market analysis to identify market trends for future initiatives and to monitor the maturity and direction in which launched services are developing
- Act as an internal consultant and domain expert for existing and future trading services across product classes (Equity, Fixed Income, Structured Products and ETF/ETPs)
- Within projects or initiatives define, manage and document the high level business requirements
- Ensure that close relations are developed and maintained with clients, partners and internal stakeholders
- An university degree and 5-8 years of experience in a leading financial services or investment banking organization (preferably in trading and/or Mid Office)
- Deliver high quality work consistently
- Strong analytical skills and sound experience as Business Analyst
- Good understanding of recent developments including regulatory changes
- Good understanding in banking organization and process
- Communicate persuasively and enjoy analyzing and solving complicated problems
- Experience in analytics tools such as Excel, Python, R or SQL are a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English
If you have any questions, please call Sebastian Unger +41 58 399 20 89.
We only accept online direct applications.