- Plan the RPA implementation (create RPA Project Plan with Action Plan, define time schedule and particular tasks and actions) in collaboration with Business Unit where the RPA will be implemented
- Manage the RPA Project according to agreed schedule and budget, ensure RPA team availability for the project
- Manage completion of relevant RPA project related documentation
- Identify, report and mitigate project risks and issues
- Report RPA related savings as requested by stakeholders
- Take pro-active approach to RPA education within organisation, assist and help various Business Units in setting up the RPA oriented culture
- Proofed experience in managing RPA implementations
- Understanding of RPA tools (Blue Prism)
- Master's degree or certification in Project Management
- Knowledge of various Project Management methodologies (e.g. Prince 2)
- Very good command of English
- Understanding of RPA project cycle, robotics market landscape, new technologies etc.
If you have any questions, please call Hanna Gwardys .
We only accept online direct applications.