Candidates should have a background in selling data products and/or information management solutions into financial institutions, ideally into a reference data environment. The following qualities and experience are highly desirable:
• A demonstrable track record in selling data solutions from initial prospecting to closing in both the Sell and the Buy side; specifically Banks, Investment, Asset and Wealth Management, Fund Administrators and Custodians, Life and Pensions companies and other financial institutions
• A good working knowledge of the regulatory environment, i.e. MIFIDII and PRIIP KID and experience in positioning Regulatory solutions.
• Knowledge of a typical Front, middle and back-offices in both the Sell and the Buy side and contacts in these areas.
• The confidence and drive to quickly build a portfolio of opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with the appropriate decision makers within potential clients.
• Strong presentation, negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills. Ability to network and build strong relationships with prospects and clients. An existing network or exposure within the London and Irish financial community
• A motivated self-starter who can work with the minimum of supervision, driving his or her own activities based on the goals and targets they have been set, and involving other resources in the team when required.
• Demonstrate enthusiasm to learn about the details of the market, including regulation, competitive positioning, technical issues around data delivery and current 'hot topics'.
• Degree-level education and/or relevant experience. Applications from those with a background in data management, financial web services or Index/ETF calculation would be particularly welcome.
If you have any questions, please call Hayley Ammon +44 (0) 20 7550 5029.
We only accept online direct applications.