- Booking of journal entries and accruals by ensuring the quality of the supporting documentation for the Company and its branches;
- Book keeping (General entries / AP and AR entries) of dedicated companies in order to issue monthly reporting and annual accounts
- Regulatory / tax reporting and ad-hoc analysis in relation with the accounting.
- Perform and control the monthly reconciliation of accounting entries (including the payroll, PPE, inventories and tax activities);
- Liaise with other departments to solve general accounting issues when raised;
- Ensure and control that Interco invoicing is made on an appropriate basis;
- Handle monthly and annual closing within the time allowed;
- Participate to the issuance of group, regulatory (CSSF) and tax reporting;
- Support the implementation of controls and carry out the necessary checks to ensure the high quality of all deliverables;
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis and participate to projects.
- Master's degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 4 years experiences as Accountant
- Several years of experience in preparing autonomously CSSF reports, Tax and VAT returns
- Working experience in an international Group environment is required
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg GAAP & IFRS, US GAAP
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, familiar with SAP would be a strong asset
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as detailed focused approach
- Team player, organized, rigorous. Anle to work by his/her own.
- Able to work under pressure with very tight deadlines. Always looking to improve current processes.
- Willing to travel on some occasions
- Fluent in English is mandatory, French and/or German would be a must
This position is a permanent position and located in Luxembourg (Munsbach).
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter in English to the Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org), under the reference number: BCA-S-1817