- Responsible to build and run the Exchange IT platform processes and technologies
- Work closely together with the IT platform Architect to ensure proper operations and further development of the platform blueprint
- Start with a team of about 10 people
- Setup and run DevOps processes and create bridge to existing SIX IT services
- Ensure that infrastructure deployment is fully automated and integrated in overall build pipeline
- Drive international expansion based on the Azure hyperscale platform and be ready to scale the organization to continental hubs
- Support in various planning activities related to the SAFe and Scrum methodology
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology.
- Relevant experience as Platform Head in similar role, experience in working with financial market infrastructures is a plus
- Relevant experience in deploying and running mission critical infrastructure based on a hyperscale cloud (Azure is a plus)
- Relevant experience in DevOps processes and technologies
- Consulting experience in the areas of ITIL, IT Outsourcing and IT Architecture is a plus
- Relevant experience in using tools like Jira or Confluence as well as the Microsoft Office stack
- Independent and proactive working method and a high-quality standard
- Communicative and team-able personality
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written
- Knowledge of agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, ...)
- Passion for working with emerging technologies
We offer you
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An experience to be part in the world's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
If you have any questions, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept online direct applications.