- Analyse business needs in securities clearing and REPO/TSLB/SL and documenting the requirements as per the prevailing standards.
- Review the solution proposed by IT against the business requirements
- Prepare test cases, execute user acceptance tests, train and coach the relevant teams on the changes - Analyse high level requirements and validate the cost estimates/implementation plans from IT
- Knowledge improvement and sharing within the business analyst team
- Support business on ad-hoc queries and clarifications in securities clearing area
- Develop user stories / use cases
- More than 5 years of experience in business analysis in the fields of securities clearing and REPO/TSLB/SL
- Experience in Business Process Outsourcing and process cost calculations with certificate (e.g. CBPP)
- UML and/or BPML knowledge is required
- Understanding services of a central securities depository
- Experience in preparing and conducting workshops
- Good team player and high level of proactivity
- Optional: Knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Rational SA or Adonis
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Nasdaq-SW in the Clearing business is of significant advantage
- Knowledge of the application Calypso in REPO/TSLB/SL is a plus
- Travelling may be required occasionally (mainly in Switzerland)
- Excellent linguistic skills in English
If you have any questions, please call Marianne Pantli +41 58 399 35 09.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 35 09