- Leading the Requirements Engineering Team for Post-Trading services
- Acting as a sparring partner in functional and architectural questions and decisions
- Being responsible to the allocation and planning of all resources within the team
- Elaborating, guiding and implementing methodological concepts with UML and BPML
- Being a key member of the Securities Release Board which is responsible for the release planning
- Occasionally taking over the Business Analyst functions in certain projects
- Education at a higher technical college or similar
- Over five years of professional experience in a similar function as well as leadership experience
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities and methodology skills
- UML and/or BPMN knowledge is required
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect as well as JIRA / JIRA Xray is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein + 41 58 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.
+ 41 58 399 25 27