Lendity, a provider of solutions for the alternative lending industry, has the pleasure to announce the 2018 Swiss Alternative Lending Conference – Second Edition, the largest Alternative Lending event in continental Europe. The conference will take place on May 9th at 16:00 hs at the SIX Convention Point in Zurich. Please visit www.altlendingconference.com to request an invitation.
The conference is tailored to financial advisors, family offices and institutional investors and will cover the developments in the Marketplace Lending industry, both in Switzerland and Globally, as well as showcase the most attractive current opportunities in the space.
Jos Dijsselhof, Group CEO of SIX, will be the opening speaker. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and to network during the Apero afterwards. Selected speakers and panelists include:
· Jos Dijsselhof - CEO at SIX
· Christoph Hartgens - Chief Digital Officer at Bank Julius Bar
· Guenther Dobrauz - Partner and Head Legal at PwC Switzerland
· Pedro Pinto Coelho - Chairman and CEO at Banco BNI Europa
· Bonart Kerimi - CEO at Eny Finance
· Armen Karamanian - Partner at Lendity
· Stefan Heitmann - CEO and Founder at MoneyPark AG
· Markus Luethi - Head UBS Atrium
· Myriam Reinle - CEO at Lendico Switzerland
· Brendan Morgan - Capital Markets at Upgrade, Inc.
· Simon Amrein - Research Associate at Lucerne University, IFZ
· Rafael Karamanian - Partner at Lendity
· James Buckland - CEO at LoanBook
· Philipp Schneider - Cofounder at creditworld