Download clearit magazine as a PDF.
In this edition:
- Digital technology has become a cultural technology. Editorial by Alain Schmid, Head Payments Services, Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Visually impaired people recognize a great deal of potential in the QR-bill. Daniela Moser from the Swiss association for the blind and visually impaired explains the reasons.
- QR-bill – the countdown is on. Swiss banks and software providers are in the final run-up.
- Digital wallet meets the QR-bill. An integration of the digital wallet in the QR-bill is aimed at.
- ISO 20022 marks a new era. The whole world is switching over to the new ISO 20022 standard version in 2022.
- Structured addresses. Will they be binding also in Switzerland?
- b.Link – Open Banking. Made in Switzerland.
- Tokenization is becoming increasingly important for the encryption of sensitive data.
Don’t Miss an Issue of clearit
Please select the desired language. You can subscribe to clearit in print or digital form free of charge.