The FinTech Games are unique in Switzerland. Over the course of the FinTech Games, participants complete the entire journey of founding a company – starting with the idea, proceeding with prototype development and the foundation of a start-up, through to the establishment of their own company with a sophisticated product capable of succeeding on the market. The various stages are as follows:
- SIX Idea Race: from 9 until 11 February 2018, participants together with the F10 team will develop new FinTech ideas in record time. The winners receive "golden tickets" for the #SIXHackathon and the F10 P2 Program. That means they qualify directly. The deadline for applications is 26 January 2018!
- The #SIXHackathon from 16 to 18 March 2018 remains the same: a weekend with not much sleep, but a lot of fun and full of inspiration, programming and pitching. There is still time to apply and take part in Switzerland’s biggest FinTech Hackathon!
- The winners of the #SIXHackathon will continue their FinTech Games journey by presenting their idea and prototypes on 20 March 2018 at the Finance 2.0 event, when they will have the opportunity to find their first investors in a pop-up crowdfunding setting.
- This initial funding will then enable them to establish their start-up in the F10 Accelerator Program, where, within six months, they will catapult their start-up to the pinnacle of the FinTech start-up scene with the help of special training, mentoring and the network.
- The FinTech Games journey ends for the participants with the foundation of a company, following the successful conclusion of the F10 Accelerator Program.
For further information, please go to: https://fintech-games.com/
Please do not hesitate to contact Jürg Schneider.