Stop Searching, Start Finding
Turn searches into actions by loading quotes, news, charts, summaries and more, directly from your results. Use the smart list feature to efficiently categorize your search, and easily preview your results with just a click. Stop searching for the information you need. Start finding it.
How You Will Benefit
Tailored for You
Prepackaged or custom-built packages, tailored to your data needs
Make better, faster decisions with the intuitive and customizable interface
Regulatory data from SIX integrated directly into your display
Master Your Information
Make better-informed decisions, faster with SIX iD, a powerful and intuitive tool that ensures you have a clear view of all the data, news and analysis you need. Whether you are an investment advisor, wealth, risk or asset manager, in a front- or back-office role, SIX iD allows you to make the most of reference and market data from SIX.
Choose from one of our prepackaged offerings or build your own version tailored to your precise needs.
Discover the intuitive display and data breadth
A wealth of information at your fingertips:
- Local News Service plus Regulatory News in more than 7 languages
- Delayed and free-of-charge market data, and a subset of reference data
- Time series (up to 180 days – 5 mins snapshots)
- Historical prices up to 30 years
- A host of additional features
Customize your display by adding third-party providers like Factset, Dow Jones News, Infront Analytics, Tullett Prebon and many others.
Defining your clients’ portfolios
Designed to meet the needs of financial advisors, the Wealth Management Package emphasizes information to support investment decisions.
- FinXL: fully integrated within Excel, allowing you to insert and edit real-time data functions, historical data snapshots, interpolated rate calculations and execute yield-oriented calculations.
- Corporate key figures and data by leading providers like FactSet, S&P, theScreener, Infront Analytics, RepRisk and others
- SIX iD Mobile
Supports demanding investment decisions
In addition to the Wealth Management Package, it includes:
- An international News service in English (in addition to the local news agencies)
- Infront Analytics Investor
- Extended FactSet Estimates (5-year history & 4-year forecast)
- Extended FactSet Fundamentals (5-year history)
- Money Market data (Tullett Prebon) in real time
Full securities breadth and depth
Designed for the securities management sector, this package makes searching for securities easy. It contains a complete set of reference data including securities data, corporate actions and institutional data.
Additional features include:
- Access to all fundamental reference and our award-winning corporate actions data
- Extended search for securities, prospectus data, information about prices and previous or preannounced events
- Available original term sheets
- Evaluated pricing service
- Bond Pricing
- S&P ratings and Moody’s ratings
- and many others
Fill in the form, and one of our experts will contact you shortly.