The brand new Cyber Security Report 2019 from SIX provides an overview over how exposed the financial services industry in Switzerland is to cyber security threats. The report is divided into two parts:
- Part 1: Comparison of Switzerland to its international neighbors with equally or more significant financial services industries.
- Part 2: Detailed analysis of the risks and threats that the sub-sectors of the Swiss financial services industry are facing.
Key Findings Include:
- The financial services industry continues to be an attractive target for cybercriminals.
- The most notable types of threat actors to target the financial services industry are cybercriminals, motivated by profit, and state-sponsored entities, motivated to gain some sort of competitive advantage.
- Of all malware families, banking trojans, crypto miners and mobile malware have had the most significant impact on the financial services industry over the past year.
The report is available in English and German. After signing up, download the document in your preferred language.