Training Theory & Practice
|Target Audience||New traders of SIX Repo AG Participants|
09:00 - 16:00|
Location||SIX premises in Zurich|
German and English|
- Profile SIX Repo Ltd
- Overview Repo theory
- SNB auctions and repo transactions
- Life cycle of a repo transaction with triparty service
- Overview of regulations
- set-up of administrators and users
- configuration of reference data
- basic functionalities in the trading GUI
- processing of trading orders (quoting and bilateral trading)
|Target Audiance||New traders of SIX Repo AG Participants|
|Languages||German and English|
The examination is mandatory and can be repeated as often as is necessary.
At SIX Repo Ltd
The examination is completed under the supervision of SIX Repo Ltd and is held at the premises of SIX in Zurich.
At Participant’s premises
Following prior registration, the examination can be completed online by the trader at the Participant’s premises. The Participant is responsible for ensuring the proper handling of the examination. The responsible Head Exam (Compliance Officer) receives the login data and all the information required by the trader to complete the examination following the registration.
The candidate is free to choose when to take the examination.
New Head Exam (Compliance officer) registrations or any changes in personnel, have to be notified to SIX Repo Ltd using the following form:
- multiple-choice exam
- 50 questions
- all self-study documents may be used
- the CO:RE platform may be used
- the result is shown online at the end of the exam
- pass mark: 70%