Today, the Annual General Meeting of PSP Swiss Property Ltd took place in Zug. In accordance with Ordinance 2 on measures to combat the coronavirus (COVID-19) (COVID-19 Ordinance 2), the General Meeting was held without the physical attendance of shareholders. As advised, shareholders could exercise their voting rights through the independent shareholder representative. In total, 32’608’454 shares respectively 71.09% of the share capital were represented. All proposals of the Board of Directors as set out in the Invitation to the Annual General Meeting of 18 March 2020 were approved. Among others, the resolutions include:
- Dividend payment of CHF 3.60 gross per share for the 2019 business year. The cash payment is on 17 April 2020 (payment date), ex-date on 15 April 2020.
- Acceptance of the compensation report and approval of the maximum total amounts of compensations for the Board of Directors and the Executive Board.
- Re-elections of Luciano Gabriel as Chairman of the Board of Directors and of all other six current members of the Board of Directors as well as of the four current members of the Compensation Committee (each for one year term).
- Election of Mr. Henrik Saxborn as new member of the Board of Directors (one year term).
- Re-election of Ernst & Young AG, Zurich, as statutory auditors for the 2020 business year, and Proxy Voting Services GmbH, Zurich, as independent shareholder representative for a term of office of one year.
Both, the Compensation Committee and the Audit Committee consist of Peter Forstmoser (Chairman), Adrian Dudle, Nathan Hetz and Josef Stadler; the Nomination Committee of Josef Stadler (Chairman), Corinne Denzler and Adrian Dudle.
Giacomo Balzarini, CEO · Phone +41 (0)44 625 59 59 · Mobile +41 (0)79 207 32 40
Vasco Cecchini, CCO · Phone +41 (0)44 625 57 23 · Mobile +41 (0)79 650 84 32
Publication Q1 2020 · 5 May 2020
Publication H1 2020 · 18 August 2020
Publication Q1-Q3 2020 · 10 November 2020
Publication FY 2020 · 23 February 2021
Annual General Meeting 2021 · 31 March 2021
PSP Swiss Property – leading Swiss real estate company
PSP Swiss Property owns a real estate portfolio of CHF 8.0 billion in Switzerland’s main economic areas; its market capitalisation amounts to CHF 5.4 billion. The 94 employees are based in Geneva, Olten, Zug and Zurich.
Since March 2000, PSP Swiss Property is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (symbol: PSPN, security number: 1829415, ISIN CH0018294154).
Join us on LinkedIn
None of the information in this press release constitutes an offer of securities for sale in the United States. Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration. None of the securities of the Company referred to in this press release have been or will be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or under the applicable securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States.