North American Financial Information Summit 2017
The North American Financial Information Summit is back for the 15th year, and it's bigger and better than ever before! Join over 400 data, risk, compliance and technology leaders for a day of debate, networking, problem solving and learning as we navigate through the challenges of the modern day financial data function.
What's new for 2017 as we celebrate NAFIS through the ages?
- Two new streams, one covering market data, budgets and business strategy and the other focussing on reference data, regulation and risk
- Esteemed NAFIS advisory board made up of industry leaders and decision makers from the largest global firms
- New session formats with more audience interaction and debate
- The chance to have your say by participating in live polls and industry surveys through our event technology "Sli.do"
- Break out "off the record" networking sessions throughout the day and champagne roundtables to finish the conference
- Sessions on the most pressing challenges facing the industry including: mastering client data, concerns around MiFID II, FRTB, LEI and GDPR, data lakes, analytics, machine learning for market data, vendor partnerships, "Reg-Tech", governance and quality issues and innovation in data science
Visit SIX at the exhibition stand on the 24th of May to experience our leading solutions on Investor Protection and Tax & Compliance.
When: May 24
Where: New York Marriott Marquis
For more information visit: NA Financial Information Summit Website