We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head of Key Management
You will be responsible for SDX key management, on both the development and operational side. As a 100% subsidiary of SIX, you are closely aligned with SIX Corporate Security, IT Platform and Risk Control.
- Defining, running and optimising the SDX key management infrastructure (e.g., PKI, HSM) based on SIX policies, specifications and frameworks
- Managing hardware related activities (e.g., HSM management and monitoring)
- Support of customers in key management related tasks
- PKI design and operations, as well as maintenance of processes, automation and governance
- Ownership and general authority of the key management
- Representing SDX in specialist/subject matter committees, working groups, internal and external organizations with regards to key management
- Practical work experience in IT risk and information security management together with detailed knowledge of enterprise PKI infrastructure design, operations and relavent cryptography
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure on-premises and in the cloud (Azure, O365), IT architecture, and information security. Knowledge of distributed ledger technology (e.g., blockchain) is an advantage
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology management information systems
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circulars, IOSCO International Organisation of Securities Commissions etc.) is an advantage
- Independent and structured way of working, quick comprehension, high self-initiative, practice-oriented and flexible
- Very good communication skills with various target groups and management levels, within the company and with external customers and partners
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.