We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head Innovation Specialists Practice
A lead of the innovation specialist practice is needed within the Business Unit Innovation & Digital subunit Incubation to deliver a portfolio of innovation initiatives. A very experienced innovation methodology professional with a strong track-record in innovation research, user experience design, transforming of an innovation idea into a prototype and innovation team coaching in general can develop a newly formulated innovation specialist practice. You can communicate across various levels and stakeholders, present with self-confidence and have a solid experience in general management. Leading and mentoring a team of innovation specialists with diverse background, professionally and skill wise, is among your core competency.
- lead a team of innovation specialists that are key to deliver innovation initiatives
- enhance and apply innovation methodologies as a service to initiative teams
- manage and balance demand, priority and build a pipeline of skilled people and suppliers
- strengthen the innovation capabilities further as part of the incubation leadership team
- university degree in design, business administration or IT or a creative related field
- more than ten years of experience in definition, teaching and application of innovation methodologies
- excellent design thinking and agile methods (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban) skills
- result- and team-oriented approach and ability to mentor and grow the team while crafting a strategy of how to provide required services from your team
- excellent English skills in speaking and writing, German is a big plus and French is an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.