We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Compliance Officer (Corporate Compliance) with German and English
For our Compliance Department we look for a Compliance Officer working in German and English with main focus on Corporate Compliance. Join us to cooperate with a great team of experts.
- Central point of contact within the Group and advisory for SIX internal directives and their management in i-connect
- Compliance training, in particular implementation and further development of training concept (regular reporting, production and maintenance of e-learnings, interface to external suppliers, organisation of training, monitoring, etc.)
- Support tasks in our Data Protection Portal DPP, development of respective know-how to advise and support the business in the area of DPP;
- Support in the area of risk management, internal clarifications and investigations/controls, review of existing processes and implementation of any necessary adjustments, writing reports
- Creation of presentations; General support of the Compliance team in all matters ; Close cooperation with team colleagues from Legal, Risk and IT Security
- Master or Bachelor degree in business administration or business IT or similar; If possible, professional experience in the financial services or telecommunications sector, pharmaceutical or IT company
- Understanding of and interest in IT based processes, solutions and applications; ideally appropriate professional experiene; Experience in regulatory projects
- Interest in legal questions, e.g. data protection, information security, professional secrets, competition law)
- Good conceptional and analytical skills; Ability and pleasure in imparting knowledge; Likes also admin and organizational task; Independent, proactive and highly motivated personality, hands-on mentality
- German with a good sense of style and excellent English skills
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.