We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
We are looking for a product manager to cover the Swiss Reference Rates with SARON, the selected alternative for CHF LIBOR and the Swiss Bond indices. You are responsible for the overall value chain from identifying client's needs, creating value propositions and product presentations. For the launch of new indices or the adjustment of existing indices, e.g. the review of methodology, you are in charge for the product design, the implementation and launch
- Product Management for the Money Market Indices (Swiss Reference Rates / SARON) and in the long-term take over additional responsibility for Swiss Bond indices and the respective index commissions
- Identify market needs and create indices and analytics related to Reference Rates; improve products to adopt for changes in the respective financial markets and for regulatory requirements
- Engage with clients, stakeholders and support sales activities including ad-hoc analysis
- Support index licensing and marketing initiatives for lead generation and campaigns, attend client meetings and speak at events and conferences
- Management of index methodologies and rule books, factsheets and presentations for the Swiss Reference Rates and Swiss Bond Indices
- Product Development including back-testing, analysis, business requirements, prepare go-to-market plans coordination with Index Operations, Sales and IT teams
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Business Engineering or comparable programs
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in the indexing business or other relevant fields (e.g. Money Market / Fixed Income Product or Portfolio Management or Structuring)
- High command of Microsoft Excel/VBA
- Further proven programming skills (e.g. Python) are beneficial
- Experience working with financial data (time series, interest rate calculations, credit ratings) and vendor terminals are a plus
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.