We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Standards Documentation Manager
Within SIX, the business line "Billing & Payments Ecosystem" is responsible for the solution portfolio related to billing and payments solutions for banks and the Swiss corporate sector (e.g., eBill, LSV+, Credit Transfer, etc.). Following a holistic product approach, the solutions are driven with an ecosystem-mindset and leverage digitization opportunities. You will operate at the intersection of business, IT and the Swiss Financial Community. You shape the future standards for billing and payments infrastructure initiatives, considering a wide set of dependencies (systems, standards, protocols) in an environment with diverse stakeholders. In the process of shaping and documenting standards, conducting end-to-end architecture analysis (in collaboration with banking communities, IT departments and standardization experts) is key to ensure efficient and sustainable solutions.
- Responsibility for end-to-end impact analysis on payment standards and financial market infrastructure
- Run analysis to manage technical dependencies between standards and systems holistically, considering different stakeholders (banks, software providers, standardization bodies)
- Write and edit the respective implementation guidelines and technical documentation for the Swiss Payment Standards
- Shape solution designs for infrastructures and standards together with SIX product owners and working groups, focusing on end-to-end efficiencies for the communities
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis / Requirements Engineering and in-depth understanding of system architectures, preferably in the banking sector
- Understanding of financial messaging and common standards (e.g. ISO20022, SWIFT)
- Experience in writing documentations and guidelines
- Strong analytical skills and experience in IT architecture analysis and impact analysis
- Strong communication skills in German and English
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.