We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Cloud Security Engineer
The Cloud Competence Center is responsible for the operation, optimization and integration of all corporate public cloud based services and applications. Cross-functional collaboration and agile principles provide end-to-end services with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. As a Cloud Security Engineer with proven experience and high motivation, you are able to consult various business and IT customers about cloud security and to further develop and optimize the existing public cloud environment.
- Act as a subject matter expert for security in public and hybrid cloud environments and a liaison between Architecture, Corporate Security, IT infrastructure and Corporate Services teams
- Recommend integration strategies, architectural principles, platform and application deployment options to support the key stakeholders in their process of designing cloud solutions and implementing cloud security within their domain
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the Target Operation Model for Public and Hybrid Cloud based IT-Services as well as in the establishment of cloud competencies within the company
- Act as a security consultant for internal stakeholders in implementation projects based on public cloud services
- Support infrastructure and application teams during internal and external audits, security assessments and penetration tests with focus on public cloud solutions
- Proven track record of at least 5 years work experience in a Security Engineering role or similar
- Profound knowledge in cloud implementations, that meet the highest availability, performance and security requirements. Experience with Microsoft Azure based solutions is a plus
- Independent work attitude, solution- and implementation-oriented methods with high quality standards and a holistic approach
- Experience in banking or financial services sector or similar enterprise environments with high regulation
- Communicative person with excellent verbal and written skills in English. German language skills are an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.