We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
System Engineer (Azure)
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for a Azure engineer with Enterprise scale implementations to help us move forward. This in a very interesting environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.Are manual repetitive activities just as much of an issue in your eyes as we are? Are you up to the challenge of working with previously unknown systems? Then you are the right person to bring us a step forward.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured system architecture approach
- Provide expertise, direction, and assistance to Systems Analysts and other Systems Engineers
- Enterprise scale implementations in the Microsoft Azure infrastructure stack
- Extensive experience in engineering and running large scale enterprise infrastructures
- Have at least 3 years of practical experience in Microsoft Azure infrastructure stack
- Proven experience in systems and network design and development and strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Proven project planning and management experience
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities and Excellent architecture as well as technical support documentation skills
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.