We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head Client Engineering Digital Workspace
In this role you will work with the Digital Workspace leadership team to enable the SIX journey from on-premise to the cloud. You will head an international team responsible for monitoring our cloud and on-premise end user devices and systems, ensuring they operate efficiently, assessing potential optimisations and identifying opportunities to improve our current processes, including analytics and monitoring. You will manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new services within the organization.
Do you want to work in an environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? Are you familiar with Azure, Intune and Windows 10? Terms such as WIP, AIP, MAM, MDM and SCCM need no translation? You are as comfortable working with a technical international team, as you are with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two? We are looking for a Head Client Engineering DWS that has hands-on experience in coaching and mentoring technical experts, who shares the vision of moving SIX to the cloud whilst ensuring a stable operation.
- Coach and develop our international EngOps Team, consisting of 12 motivated Microsoft Cloud, Windows and software packaging engineers
- Oversee the transition from on-premise solutions to cloud technologies, in line with business, security and product needs
- Drive continuous improvement of the services and ensure audit -, risk - and security tasks are addressed in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, the international community, partners and vendors
- Manage the teams work, towards customers and within Projects
- Domain know-how in client engineering, preferably Azure, Intune, Windows 10. Application Management is an advantage
- Passion for leadership, building and strengthening diverse teams and developing talents
- The ability to express opinions openly and honestly and provide feedback
- An open mindset, innovative ideas, willingness to continuously grow and support change
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills (English and German)
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.