We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
IT Team Lead
In this role you will lead a DevOps team which is part of Content Production IT.
The team develops and operates our Input systems which source and store real-time financial information from 1'500 global securities exchanges, institutional contributors and proprietary sources. The systems are designed to handle this massive data volume in a stable, secure, and reliable way and undergo constant technological improvements to keep ahead of new business demand and increasing volumes.
You will also be a member of the Content Production management team, helping to set the strategy for the department and acting as a reliable and trustworthy partner for our business colleagues.
- Lead a DevOps team with 15 engineers
- Responsible for 8 IT systems - planning and control of enhancement projects, maintenance, run & support, lifecycle management
- Drive use of Agile and DevOps approach, including automated testing and deployment
- Ensure quality, good architecture, security and IT risk management are always delivered
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define, prioritise and deliver changes
- Define the strategy for applications including the platform and technology decisions, cost estimates, proofs-of-concept
- Proven track record as an IT Leader in managing a team of 10 or more engineers
- Ability to manage design and development work across multiple applications in a DevOps, Agile environment
- Software engineering background, hands-on experience of development and support
- Solid experience in dealing with real-time systems and large amounts of data
- Good listening, communication and presentation skills to explain complex topics
- Financial industry experience is an advantage
- Good German and English skills
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.