We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
The Competence Center Corporate Business Solutions is responsible for the operation, optimization and continuous development of all corporate services and applications. Cross-functional collaboration and agile principles provide end-to-end services with a high focus on customer satisfaction. As an IT Solution Developer with proven experience and high motivation, you are able to work along various areas of business and IT requirements with a strong focus on the implementation of localization services within surrounding applications and platforms. Additionally, you should lead the further development and optimization of the used solution and environment. Furthermore, you are responsible for designing, implementing, managing and testing of the Localization as a Service (LaaS) to meet the Business and IT stakeholder requirements and security guidelines.
You are highly motivated to bring in your qualities, shape this new multicultural and diversity team as an integral part and you are ready to tackle the challenges of professional services in the Swiss Financial Industry. SIX is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- enable and provide technical advice towards the integration and on-boarding of Business Applications and Services onto the Multifactor Authentication (MFA) Solution providing user location via a smart device
- professionally support and liaise with cross-functional teams to identify, define, recommend and achieve IT and Business objectives in the areas of Authentication and Localization
- contribute and ensure a proactive development of authentication and security/privacy features within the existing solution and permanently discovering new ones
- conduct and provide in-depth technical reviews to continuously monitor and improve the quality of the Enterprise Localization Service to determine the state of operation
- be part of a 5x24 support organization for LaaS and the related service Encryption as a Service (EaaS) to ensure an ongoing service quality and availability
- IT Bachelor's or Master's degree or higher education in a related field or equivalent and several years of work experience as Solution Developer or System Engineer/Senior Consultant for Data Security and Authentication solutions
- strong understanding of creating and using web service technologies as well as programming and scripting skills with different languages/technologies (Java, Java Script, Python, PowerShell, Linux)
- familiar with security standards (SSL/TLS, HTTP, Cookie Handling, STS, OAuth, SAML, WS-Security & WS Trust) and cloud (private, public or hybrid) security concepts and technologies
- experience with container platforms, linux operating systems (eg. CentOS) and web servers (Apache, IIS)
- excellent verbal and written skills in English. German language skills are an advantage.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.