We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
IT Team Lead Index
For more than 90 years, SIX has provided the financial data and services the industry needs: high-quality data, delivered at the right time, in the right way. From our core reference data on securities, prices, corporate events, tax and regulatory data, to our flagship indices and bespoke benchmarks, SIX offers added-value services that smoothly integrate with our customers workflows. We empower our customers to grow their business.
SIX is looking for a strong leader with specialized industry knowledge of Indices and IT skills to foster growth in our Index Business. In this role, you will lead a very engaged and motivated DevOps IT team which is one of the main pillars in the unit 'Content Production'. You will also be a member of the Content Production management team, helping to set and execute the strategy initiatives of SIX Financial Information globally.
- Lead a DevOps team with 10+ engineers located in Switzerland and Sweden
- Take ownership and responsibility for enhancements and the maintenance of our index calculation platform including operations and support. Take technology decisions, perform cost estimates and proofs-of-concept
- Cultivate partnership-based collaboration with our external SW providers and know how to assert the interests of SIX as a client
- Drive use of Agile and DevOps approaches, including automated testing and deployment
- Ensure compliance with legal guidelines and regulatory constraints at all times
- Collaborate with other teams within 'Content Production' as a member of the management team and work closely with business colleagues as one product team
- Proven track record as an IT Leader in managing at least 10 or more engineers
- Agile mindset with a 'Can do'- and DevOps- attitude. Good listening, communication and presentation skills to explain complex topics
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to build strong partnerships to external SW providers
- Software engineering background, hands-on experience of development and support
- Experience in the financial industry, especially in the index business, is necessary
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.