We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Domain Architect
As a senior domain architect IT, you are part of a small team of architects responsible for the application landscape of the Swiss Stock Exchange. Together we enable and support the collaboration with our business stakeholders, the different IT release trains (including application managers and application architects) and the SIX enterprise, security and platform architects.
Our mission is to translate business needs and technology drivers into plans, provide architectural guidance and initiate required action. We draw the picture of the future state of the application portfolio, develop IT roadmaps towards it and moderate the alignment of long-term goals and short-term actions.
You are highly motivated to bring in your qualities and you are passionate about working in technology and with people. You shape this new multicultural and diversity team as an integral part, and you are ready to tackle the challenges of professional services in the Swiss Financial Industry. SIX is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success
- define a target architecture, roadmap and architecture principles to address the future business demand as well as driving the initiation of legacy renewal projects
- define standards for application architects and projects on technology stack and identify synergies in the application portfolio and providing guidance and advice on these standards
- design the architecture for larger, sometimes multi-year projects
- engage as scout and advisor on technology trends, innovations and best practices
- provide independent advice to executives in decisions (e.g. on solution designs, technology choices, M&A or sourcing models
- at least 5 years considerable experience of domain and application architecture, ideally in the Financial Services industry
- excellent in listening, negotiation and communication skills, ability to create strong and extended networks across diverse teams and functions
- motivated team player with customer focus as well as structured and goal-oriented way of working
- very good verbal and written skills both in English and German
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.