We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head Technical Practice
A lead of the technical practice is needed within the Business Unit Innovation & Digital subunit Incubation to deliver a portfolio of innovation initiatives. A very experienced technical professional with solid and proven general management background in the context of innovation can develop a newly formulated technical practice. You have in-depth experiences in dealing with emerging technologies, defining IT Architecture and designing technical solutions, ideally in the financial industry, as well as an excellent network of local IT suppliers. Building consensus, excellent communication skills and vast experience in developing and leading large successful team(s) are key for this role.
- lead a team of technical experts that are key to deliver innovation initiatives
- craft and implement a strategy to become an enabler to the internal clients
- manage and balance demand, priority and build a pipeline of skilled people and suppliers
- identify and realize technical synergies in the initiative portfolio
- strengthen the innovation capabilities further as part of the incubation leadership team
- university degree in technology management/IT or business administration
- more than ten years of hands on experience in successful delivery of complex and demanding IT innovation initiatives / projects using latest technologies, in a time boxed, fluid and changing environment with various stakeholder priorities
- excellent design thinking, agile methods, solution design in a customer and solution-oriented mindset and skills
- well-structured, and result- and team-oriented approach
- excellent English skills in speaking and writing, German is a big plus and French is an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.