Your First Career Step with an Internship at SIX
Would you like to have a look behind the scenes of an innovative company and put your theoretical knowledge to practical use? And do you have successfully completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree, or are you about to graduate?
Then apply for a six-month internship at SIX!
What Awaits You at SIX
During your time at SIX you do not only get to know our values – Ownership, Trust, Customer Focus, and Collaboration – but also hands-on experience in a company that drives the development of transformation of the Swiss Financial Center. You increase your practical and technical knowledge, support your team in the daily operative business, or lead your own projects. Doing so, you will have your personal mentor who guides you as well as fosters your growth and development. Next to identifying your personal interests and strengths you will be an active team member and have the opportunity to connect and expand your social network by participating in meetings, events and professional trainings.
What's in It For You
- Personal mentor
- SIX Academy (choose between face to face & e-learning modules)
- Welcome Day and numerous employee events
- Wide range of sports and recreation activities and clubs, including an in-house INDIGO gym in Zurich
- Internship network
- Innovative work space in Zurich West with state-of-the-art technology
- Flexible working models and agile working methods
- Discounts on food and beverages
Are You Our Ideal Candidate?
You Are About to Graduate or Hold a University Degree
You have successfully completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree, or are about to graduate. You have good written and oral communication skills in English and German.
You Match Our Personality Profile
You are enthusiastic about continuously learning new things and driving your personal development. You are a reliable team player with great organizational skills.
The Application Process In a Nutshell
How To Apply
- Take a look at our current vacancies and click on the internship you want to apply for.
- Click on the red “apply” button in the job ad.
- Apply directly on our site by creating a SIX profile and including your CV as well as a cover letter. Upload additional documents such as reference letters, if required. Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving your application regardless of your personal background.
- After we have received your application, we are going to send you a confirmation e-mail to inform you about the next steps.
What Happens After You Have Applied
- If your qualification matches our requirements, we are going to invite you to a personal interview with the manager and possibly the team. You will learn more about the details of the position and the company.
- If there is a mutal interest, we are going to send you the employment contract as well as further documents and information.
- Then, the onboarding process can begin: after the Welcome Day your team will help you to get started and prepare an introduction plan for you. You do not only get to know SIX, our values and your tasks but also your colleagues. Welcome to SIX!