SIX and Lendity, a provider of solutions for the alternative lending industry, are organizing the 2019 Swiss Digital Lending Conference – Third Edition, the largest lending event in continental Europe. This year’s theme will be the digitalization and use of artificial intelligence in lending. The conference will take place on May 6 at 16:00 hs at the SIX ConventionPoint in Zurich. Please visit www.swisslendingconference.com to request an invitation.
The conference is tailored to banks and institutional investors interested in the digitalization of the lending industry. The event will cover the developments that shape the growing Digital Lending industry, both in Switzerland and internationally Globally, as well as showcase the most attractive current opportunities in the space.
Jos Dijsselhof, CEO SIX, will be the opening speaker. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and to network during the Apero afterwards. Selected speakers and panelists include:
- Jos Dijsselhof - CEO SIX
- Armen Karamanian - Partner at Lendity
- Andreas Dietrich – Head of IFZ and Head of Studies for the MSc in Banking and Finance and CAS Digital Banking at the Lucerne School of Business
- Nicolas de Skowronski – Head of Advisory Solutions and Member of the Executive Board at Julius Baer Bank
- Rafael Karamanian - Partner at Lendity and Vice President at the Swiss Marketplace Lending Association
- Pedro Pinto Coelho - Chairman and CEO at Banco BNI Europa
- Thomas von Hohenhau - Chief Client Officer and CEO Switzerland at Deposit Solutions
- Sunnie J. Groeneveld – Managing Partner at Inspire 925
- Manuel Ruedisuehli – Corporate Finance Manager at PwC Switzerland
- Simon Amrein - Research Associate at Lucerne University, IFZ
Request Your Invitation Today
Are you eager to learn more about the developments in the broader lending industry, both in Switzerland and globally? Do you want know more about the most attractive opportunities and challenges in the space? Then don't miss the opportunity to attend our conference.