Webinar - Swiss (FMIA) FinfraG reporting
Stay ahead with us on Swiss reporting obligations for derivatives
If your company has a registered office in Switzerland you will be required to report derivative transactions under the new Swiss Financial Market Infrastructure Act (FMIA). The FMIA has been passed into law as of January 2016 and a phased introduction of the reporting obligations is due to commence in the coming months.
Swiss institutions can locally fulfill their reporting obligations by reporting to the
SIX Trade Repository.
This Webinar deals with non-Swiss institutions with multiple reporting jurisdictions where SIX Group and UnaVista have formed a partnership to help make reporting for this regime as simple as possible. Using your connection to UnaVista, you can route trades to SIX’s derivative trade repository allowing you to have one view of all your regulatory reporting.
Join the webinar to hear from our UnaVista and SIX experts on how the regulation affects you and get an overview of the solution for Swiss reporting.
- Overview of G20 reporting solution
- Overview of SIX TR FinfraG offering - regulation, functionality and commercial model
- G20 Partner ecosystem – FinfraG example reporting for EMIR and SIX
- Timelines and next steps
Speaker from SIX
- John Cummins, Senior Project Manager
- Wednesday, 26 October 2016.
- 9am (New York), 2pm (London), 3pm (Zurich)
- Find out more about SIX’s partnership with UnaVista's for G20/FinfraG reporting