Coming Soon! Sparks. The SME Venue to Fuel Your Growth
Looking to grow your SME? Do you need to raise capital? Or do you want to strengthen the profile of your company? The Swiss stock exchange is the right partner for you.
Coming Soon: Sparks – The new stock exchange venue exclusively for SMEs. In the near future (all relevant applications have been filed), we will launch our new stock exchange venue dedicated to SMEs. Sparks will improve your visibility as an SME and the execution of trades for your investors. Of course, you will also benefit from all other well-known advantages of being a listed company at SIX Swiss Exchange, such as the efficient access to capital.
Important notice: Subject to approval by relevant authorities. All necessary applications have been filed.
How You Will Benefit
Profit from Proven Services
By listing on Sparks your SME will benefit from efficient capital raising and from all the other well-known advantages of being a listed company at the Swiss stock exchange.
Stand Out From the Competition
Your investors and clients are overwhelmed with a constant flow of information. Sparks puts your SME on everyone’s map. We help you be seen and heard. Sparks is exclusively made for SMEs to maximize the visibility of your SME.
Optimize the Trading in Your Shares
Your shares may not be traded at all times. Lower trading liquidity is normal for smaller companies, but it may put off some investors from investing in your exciting company. Our condensed continuous trading window optimizes price finding and the execution of trades in shares of companies with smaller market capitalization.
Main Cornerstones of Sparks
Our new SME segment is still subject to approval by the relevant authorities. But to help you act and plan ahead, here’s an overview of Sparks’ envisaged main cornerstones.
Our requirements mean your SME gets to make the most of public markets by ensuring the necessary information flows between your SME and investors. All requirements are tailored to, and balanced between, your needs and those of your investors.
The trading model is also specifically tailored to companies with smaller market capitalization to give your investors the best possible execution. And our seamless transfer mechanics ensure that your SME is always where it benefits the most from public markets.
The following listing requirements must be fulfilled on the day of the listing:
- A market capitalization of less than CHF 500 million
- A track record > 2 years
- A shareholder base > 50 investors
- An equity capital > CHF 12.0 million*
- A capital increase > CHF 8.0 million as part of the IPO (unless equity capital > CHF 25.0 million)
* An increase of the equity capital requirement for the main market segment to > CHF 25.0 million (from currently CHF 2.5 million) is subject to regulatory approval by the relevant authorities.
- Annual (audited) and semi-annual (unaudited) financial reporting
- Corporate governance reporting
- Disclosure of shareholdings, management transactions and events that could affect the share price (ad hoc publicity)
- Condensed trading window with continuous trading every day
- Opening auction at 3.00 p.m.
- Continuous trading until 5.20 p.m.
- Closing auction and “Trading at Last (TAL)” until 5.40 p.m.
- Sparks-listed companies can request a transfer to the SIX Swiss Exchange main market after a certain period.
- Sparks-listed companies must transfer to the SIX Swiss Exchange main market if their average market capitalization exceeds CHF 1 bn over a period of 12 months.