SIX Index AG received the clearance (“endorsement”) for its indices under the EU Benchmark Regulation (BMR) and has been confirmed as Benchmark Administrator by the Swedish Financial Supervision Authority (Finansinspektionen). The “endorsement” has been carried out by SIX Financial Information Nordic AB in Stockholm, which is also a Benchmark Administrator under BMR.
SIX Index AG provide index and index-related services for more than 30 years. We are constantly working to develop our high-quality products and services and continually invest resources in our employees and our processes as well as the products and services we offer. In our work to ensure and improve quality, feedback is an important part.
If you have any complaints regarding our benchmark/index products or/and operations, you are most welcome to contact us. We treat all complaints seriously and have established a robust process to handle these. If you wish to make a formal complaint about our index / benchmark business, you can do so either by the e-mail form below or by letter to our postal address:
P.O. Box 1758
The complaint must include at a minimum the following information:
- The full name and contact address of the complainant and if applicable the company name and the contact address
- A detailed description of the incident that lead to the complaint and of the implications of the incident on the complainant (including all relevant background information)
- The benchmark to which the complaint refers
- The date of the complaint
- Any references that may support the complaint handling.
We will confirm to you when we have received your complaint and will notify you when we have an answer to give. For more detailed information about our complaints handling, please go to our Complaints Handling document below.