Table of Contents
- Settlement of tokenized bonds in CBDC. As of 1 December, six Swiss pilot banks can process certain transactions in central bank digital currency (CBDC) instead of private token money.
- Private token money from a legal perspective – interview with Cornelia Stengel, Attorney at Law for Financial Market and Data Protection.
- Fiduciary services and digitalization. A visit with the managing director of of Treuhand Suisse.
- Digitization of land registry transactions – a great liquidity potential.
- Many hands, one goal – eight Swiss banks join forces to implement instant payment.
- Global Perspectives: Biometrics as a trump card against fraud? Europe – US: Legal certainty for data flows? What's the future of the smart banknote?
- Introduction of the structured address decided.
- Dolphin money for journeys to the other world.
Never Miss an Issue of PAY
PAY is the SIX magazine for payments. Receive relevant information on the latest trends shaping payments.
Please select the desired language. You can subscribe to PAY in print or digital free of charge.