PRIIP KIDs Management Made Simple
The Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (PRIIPs) regulation aims to secure the investors rights by making the risks of investing transparent and comparable.
Since 1st January 2018, product manufacturers and distributors have to provide Key Information Documents (KIDs), written in plain language. This helps retail investors investing and domiciled in the European Economic Area (EEA) to easily understand and compare the risk of investments associated with different products.
SIX removes the burden of being compliant under various rules and jurisdictions with the automated generation, maintenance, distribution, archiving and reporting of KIDs for PRIIPs. This service can be extended to reflect regulatory changes and can create basic information sheets as required under the Financial Services Act and Financial Institutions Act (FinSA) and the transition from UCITS KIIDs to PRIIPs regulation.
How You Will Benefit
Automatically generate and update KIDs throughout the product lifecycle
One platform for KIDs covering every instrument, in every language
Confidence in your compliance, today and tomorrow
Stay compliant with customizable templates and a variety of document types
Generate, Distribute and Access Perfect Regulatory Documents
PRIIPs KIDs: Full compliance, on demand, made simple
Create and update PRIIPs KIDs quickly and easily without compromising on compliance using our document generation tools.
- Pre-defined text from our partner law firm ensures plain-language terminology across EEA languages and jurisdictions
- Always up-to-date and in line with the latest regulatory changes providing the current risk and performance scenarios
- Create KIDs on-demand throughout the product lifecycle
- New versions are generated automatically in accordance with any regulatory and product updates
- Use pre-configured and established templates
- Preview new documents with existing data and content
- Sophisticated template approval process
- Define document distribution channels
Bridge the buy-side-sell-side gap for full KID availability
Ensure advisors and retail investors can access pre-sale documents quickly and efficiently with SIX.
- Fully integrate pre-sale documents into banking systems, making life easy for advisors and retail investors
- Expand your retail network by uploading your documents for free to the SIX centralized document hub
- Eliminate custom interfaces and processes for each client. Upload documents once and manage access with a simple entitlement system
- Keep uploads simple. Submit either PDFs or links, together with the corresponding metadata (ISIN, language, jurisdiction etc.) and additional content data
Search, download, archive and report – all with one tool
The SIX regulatory document hub is a single point of access for distributors and advisors to retrieve documents created by both SIX and other manufacturers.
- Everything in one place: PRIIP KIDs, UCITS KIIDs, PIBs, FIDLEG BIBs, and other documents such as marketing factsheets in one central repository
- Save costs with a single interface: Seamless integration with your core banking system or accessible via web-interface. Quicker for advisors, more cost-efficient for you
- Automate archiving and reporting: Each document download automatically creates an audit trail. Combined with 10-year report archiving, it ensures compliance
Explore Our Service
Join our document hub member areas to get exclusive access to our service features. Learn more about how to connect to our platform.