Social Media Netiquette
SIX is active on several social media channels, with the aim of promoting dialogue with interested parties concerning specific SIX-related topics. We would be delighted if you would contribute to our sites and share your views with other users. You can also ask our staff questions regarding subjects addressed.
With our social media presence we are pursuing dialogue and the exchange of information with everyone who is interested in participating. To ensure that this remains as constructive as possible, we have compiled a few notes.
We reserve the right to delete advertisements and comments we believe to be inappropriate, offensive or irrelevant. Moreover, we can remove identical comments, regardless of whether they are from one or more contributors.
This applies to the following content in particular:
- Defamatory posts and comments, or anything with racist, discriminatory, sexist, pornographic, violent, deceptive or illegal content
- Comments or images that are obscene or unsuitable for young people
- Personal attacks
- Spam, personal ads, advertising and other commercial content
- Activities that hinder the smooth functioning of the social media sites and any uploading of documents with damaging viruses or similar content
- Content that infringes on the rights or SIX, its staff or third parties
Please inform yourself first about your rights before you upload foreign content. Furthermore, it is not allowed to use the branding of SIX or to add it to any pictures or content without the prior written consent of SIX. However, it is allowed and encouraged to share official content from SIX.
We kindly ask you to refrain from posting personal data on our pin board. It will be removed immediately for reasons of security.
The information contained on this website is oriented to those persons interested in SIX Group Ltd and its group companies. By accessing information published on this website, you accept the following terms and conditions.