The invitation to the 19th Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting on 22 June 2020 has been sent to the shareholders of HBM Healthcare Investments today.
Due to the Ordinance on Measures to Combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19) issued by the Swiss Federal Council it is not permitted to hold this year's Ordinary Shareholders Meeting in the usual form, i.e. with the shareholders participating in person. The Board of Directors has thus resolved in accordance with Art. 6b of the said Ordinance, that the shareholders may exercise their rights exclusively through the independent proxy by way of written or electronic instruction and power of attorney.
The detailed invitation with all motions of the Board of Directors is enclosed and displayed on the Company’s website www.hbmhealthcare.com.
Agenda for the 19th Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting on 22 June 2020
1. Statutory financial statements and group financial statements 2019/2020; reports of the auditors
2. Discharge from liability of the members of the Board of Directors and Management
3. Appropriation of results
- Appropriation of disposable profit of CHF 236'338'922
4. Elections regarding the Board of Directors
- Re-election of the Chairman and of the Members of the Board of Directors
- Election of Dr. Stella X. Xu as a member of the Board of Directors
- Re-election of the Members of the Compensation Committee
5. Compensation to the Board of Directors and to the Management
6. Appointment of auditors
7. Appointment of independent proxy-holder
8. Reduction of share capital: partial payback of nominal value
- Cash distribution to shareholders of CHF 7.70 per share through nominal value repayment
HBM Healthcare Investments also published today its Annual Report 2019/2020 on the Company’s website www.hbmhealthcare.com/en/investors/financial-reports.
For further information, please contact Dr Andreas Wicki on +41 41 710 75 77, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.